Saturday, January 2, 2010

OPI - Honk Kong (2010 Spring Collection)


In early 2010 OPI will release another collection inspired by Hong Kong and its multicultural aspects. The collection will consist of at least 12 new colors.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jade Is The New Black, Suzi Says Feng Shui, Dim Sum Plum

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meet Me On The Star Ferry, I'm Chop-sticking To My Story, A Good Man-darin Is Hard To Find

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Red My Fortune Cookie, Hot & Spicy, Bling Dynasty


Pearl Of Wisdom, Panda-monium Pink, Lucky Lucky Lavender

  • Bling Dynasty
  • Red My Fortune Cookie
  • Hot & Spicy
  • Dim Sum Plum
  • Jade is the New Black
  • Suzi Says Feng Shui
  • A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find
  • Lucky Lucky Lavender
  • Meet Me on the Star Ferry
  • Pink Panda-ammonium
  • Pearl of Wisdom
  • I’m Chop-Sticking to My Story

No comments:

Post a Comment