Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy Bebo!

By Hindustan Times
Mumbai, June 23 -- Good morning my lovely cinnamon buns! How goes it in your part of the world? I'm hugely missing my best sakhi who often takes off on pilgrimage trips all round the year. I wonder why. And the B-Town sahelis have no time for moi either. Sad that!

For starters, I'm beginning to miss my darling Bebo, who's shooting round the clock for multiple projects. My poor Kareena seems to have no time for anyone except her work.

 Kareena

Actually, I'm also feeling proud of the Kapoor kudi who's putting in serious effort to play a tomboy in Golmaal 3 and a serious character in Agent Vinod where she plays a Pakistani spy.

Since she shoots seven days a week, the poor gal sometimes forgets which was the last Sunday she had to herself. Awww, I've just been told she's itching to get back to her girlie roles. She's also looking forward to being guided by Madhur Bhandarkar on Heroine. I just wish she makes enough time for her nawab saab, Saif Ali Khan. (bollywood.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment