Sunday, June 20, 2010

KRISTEN STEWART ADMITS: ‘I’M OBSESSED WITH MY PUSSY’

Kristen Stewart 

showbizspy.com - KRISTEN Stewart has described herself as a “crazy cat lady”.
The Twilight actress says she’s so boring, she spends all her time at home — with her pets.

“I’m so boring. No I am. I sit in my house with my cat. I’m a crazy cat lady, just give me a couple of years. I have one cat but I’m obsessed with him,” she said.

In a recent interview with Parade magazine, Kristen, 20, revealed that she didn’t need her parents to give her advice on sex, unlike her Twilight alter-ego Bella Swan.

“It was funny the way Bella got so embarrassed in that scene,” she said. “I guess a lot of girls do because they probably don’t need that lecture. I probably had that moment. I guess that everybody does. But I knew everything, from the word go. I was really mature, that way. So, I never really had ‘the talk.’ I didn’t need it.”
Kristen also insisted she’s always honest.

“I’ve always said that I’m not ashamed of anything that I say because I’m always being honest, even though you can definitely make mistakes,” she said. “That’s Bella in a nutshell, so I can completely relate to her. I think it’s a good thing to be proud of who you are, no matter what.

“Success is always something completely different for different people. I feel like I’ve succeeded if I’m doing something that makes me happy and I’m not lying to anybody. That’s why I feel really good about myself right now.”


Picture 1 of 7

No comments:

Post a Comment