Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yet another Lily retiring?

Yet another Lily retiring?
  Yet another Lily retiring?
 

Lily Cole has revealed that she's her modeling days are almost over

company.co.uk - Looks like Lily Cole could be following in the footsteps of her singing namesake... The red-head stunner has revealed that she's unlikely to pursue her modeling commitments. However, rather than ducking out of the limelight entirely a la Allen, Cole claims she wants to instead follow her acting dream.

Despite being currently in her final year of study at prestigious Cambridge University and still working on a few fashion campaigns, the 22-year-old has starred starred in movies The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and St Trinians - and hope to continue down that route, telling Vogue:

"I love acting and if the right opportunity did come along I would definitely consider quitting altogether. It is certainly something I want to prioritise in the future. It's not a finite decision though - I may not get the opportunity.

"If a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity came along I'd even consider leaving Cambridge to do a film. I'd definitely weigh up my options and talk to my tutors about flexibility."

However, she's sill grateful for the experience that modeling gave her, for she added:
"It's hard to distinguish whether it has helped but I don't know any other way. It's definitely helped confidence wise. I find acting much more of a challenge - acting is definitely harder."

We'll miss her from the catwalk but at least we can see her on our screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment