Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Portia de Rossi: ‘I definitely had some pretty amazing willpower to get down to 82 pounds’

Portia de Rossi: I definitely had some pretty amazing willpower to get down to 82 pounds | celebrity quotes | underweight quote pounds eating disorders

 Portia de Rossi: ‘I definitely had some pretty amazing willpower to get down to 82 pounds’

The quotes of the day come from Portia de Rossi , who opened up to Oprah about her troubled past and her battle with anorexia – here come the details from DailyMail:
‘I definitely had some pretty amazing willpower to get down to 82 pounds.
‘And that’s what I was holding on to. I didn’t think about anything else.’
Portia says of her mindset at the time, ‘i would prefer to die than fail another diet.’
The former ‘Ally McBeal’ and ‘Arrested Development’ star says she lived on 300 calories a day and hid it from her castmates and friends.
She also would take up to 20 laxatives a day.
(skinnyvscurvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment