Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ashton Kutcher Admits Justin Bieber Taking Over Punk’d Is A Possibility

Ashton Kutcher Admits Justin Bieber Taking Over Punk’d Is A Possibility


Ashton Kutcher shared that there’s a real possibility of Justin Bieber signing on to revive “Punk’d”!
He shared (in a round about way):
“I really can’t talk about it because everything’s sort of in process. It’s a possibility that it could be happening. I will not be hosting the show in the future. People were afraid I was going to punk them wherever I went and I’m starting to get invited to stuff again and it’s actually a good thing. I’ll be involved in some capacity if we do it and there could be a new host but I can’t say a whole lot.
“He’s a nice kid and he’s a funny kid – and people don’t know he’s a funny kid yet… and he’s sneaky. And I like sneaky people.”
Can you imagine the ratings on that show? Talk about ratings gold! But I wonder how much Justin could really pull off – with his crazy popularity, I’d think it’d be hard to be too sneaky? I can’t believe the show has been off the air since 2007 – where does the time go??

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment