Wednesday, September 9, 2009

// 3 Years //

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Exactly 3 years ago, Style Spot saw its first ray of internet light. Time flies by. I hope all of you, old and new readers, are enjoying the blog as much as I enjoy making it. 
A huge thank you to each and every one of you!
This just wouldn't be the same without you.  

To celebrate, I decided to post one of my all-time favourite editorials: Noctambule. Daria Werbowy by Terry Richardson for Vogue Paris (May 2007). These express what I want Style Spot to be, and what it hopefully is. 

tfs

No comments:

Post a Comment