Monday, November 1, 2010

Lemmings Killed!

Sorry, no swatches today but this is a post about my lemmings killed! :) The first 2 pictures are from a swap with Katrina - amazing package♥♥! ;)


OPI My Private Jet
OPI Tickle Me France-y
OPI Dim Sum Plum
China Glaze Tuned Up Turquoise
China Glaze Spontaneous
Essie Sew Psyched


Studio M Magic Attraction (2 bottles - one for back up)
Studio M Purple Medallion
Studio M Whose That Girl

The next one has a unique story to it. My bf went to go to his usual nail salon to do his eyebrows. As I waited for him today, I looked at their shelf of nail polishes and found this beauty. When I looked for the name it said FX Flash! I was thinking to myself, omgomgomgomg! and I was wondering if they would be willing to sell it to me but I didn't think they would. So I showed my bf after he was done. I told him outside that I was wondering if they would sell it to me but didn't have the guts to ask, so he went inside and asked. The lady said that she normally wouldn't sell it but since I really wanted it she said she would sell it to me. My bf showed her which one and she was willing to take $3 for it. It was about 80% full but that didn't matter. So here's the bottle picture with and without flash. Then the swatch pictures without flash and with flash.


The swatch is 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. It's a purple/blue glittery polish. As I google-d for swatches, the bottle and the swatch looked different from what I have. From what I know, I know that there's a blue and green version. So maybe it's a bad bottle? IDK! But it still looks GREATTT! :)

have you fulfilled any lemmings lately?
hope you enjoyed my post about lemmings killed,
<3katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment