Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My 'Black Sunday' Finds

I didn't get to post up my Black Friday finds but I didn't buy anything (except leggings) since I was working. However, on Sunday I went shopping and picked up a few things. :D Hope you'll like them!

I'm in the process of 'transforming' my blog so it's not only a nail blog but also some 'fashion' here and there. :x I hope that it works out!


I got these black patent heels from Aldo because I'm planning to enter into the business major and I know these will come in handy then. They also looked nice when I tried them on with jeans; it made my legs look even longer! ;) Good for business AND party haha! :3 The heels were regularly $60 but I got them for $20!! AMAZING & the best deal I got the whole day!!♥





I love fuzzy socks! They're so comfortable hehe. :P I got these at Old Navy on sale. They are normally $5 per pair but they were on sale for $2.50 each! 2 for the price of one, awesome! :D

I don't have that many cardigans and sometimes they're hard for me to find because I don't like the fitting of the cut (round neck or vneck). I'm really picky. But I got this at Papaya for regular price ($21.99) with my cousin because I loved how it looked on me unbuttoned & not so much buttoned, but I will make it work! :P


hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment