Monday, May 14, 2007

The Hunt For The "Unknown" Style Icon
ZOE KRAVITZ VS. DAISY LOWE

I am soooo sorry...I can't believe that it has gone 1 month since I posted something! Time just goes by so quickly, and there is so much to do! Sorry, sorry, SORRY!! I don't know how many times I can say it, because I don't want to be one of those bloggers who apologize and say that they are going to write soon, but then they never do. But..I probably just have to swallow my pride and admit that I am one of those bloggers... But from now on I will start a new and fresh blog life, hopefully...:p

It's just that I really love all of my readers..all of you guys..and I just don't want to let you down! You are all so sweet, and I love hearing from you. So I'll work really hard on getting those posts out there every so often, even though they might be quite short :-/
But lets get back to the BIG HUNT!! I hope you enjoy the post, and just vote away!!

Zoe Isabella Kravitz is the daughter of Lenny Kravitz and the American actress Lisa Bonet. The 19-year old has graced the covers of great fashion magazines like "Jalouse" and Teen Vogue. Apparently the stylish girl is working on a movie aswell.

So if you love Zoe's sophisticated rock-chic look, give her your vote!












Daisy Lowe is the daughter of Pearl Lowe, the ex-vocalist of the indie band Powder, and Gavin Rossdale (yup..that's right...Gwen Stefani is her step mum...lucky girl!). Daisy, born in 1989, is pursuing a modeling career, and she is also recording an album with her mum and step dad called Getting back on track.
So if Daisy's style is cool and cute, give her your vote!





No comments:

Post a Comment