Thursday, July 24, 2008

i'm back...and in my hand i'm holding a brilliant blogger award

The amazing Marte has awarded me with the Brilliant Blogger Award - thank you so much, sweetie. It's so wonderful to receive compliments like this, and I really hope that I am doing a good job since I love doing this and I adore all of my beautiful readers!


Now it's my turn to pass this award on to 7 other brilliant bloggers (it's so difficult to choose because there are so many more than just seven great bloggers out there!)

Here are the rules:

1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog
2) Link to the blogger you received it from
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4) Link to those 7 blogs
5) …and leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving award

Molly - Anyone who has read Molly's posts knows why I am giving her an award. She is so witty, lovely and perfect - as simple as that!
Romany - I adore sweet Romany's blog so much, and her posts always impress me and make me so excited to read the next one she comes up with!
Héloïse J - This blog is so fantastic! She always produces interesting and one of a kind posts that are superb.
Tinsley - A gorgeous blog by a gorgeous girl! I love visiting her blog because it is so original, inspirational and brilliant.
Erika - A wonderful girl who can wear anything and pull it off. She has the most incredible and inspiring style, and she is so sweet-natured as well!
Coco - Coco never disappoints with her daily posts! She is so creative and everything she does seems so professional - a trip to her blog feels like reading a fresh fashion magazine.
Stevie - I've been reading Stevie's blog for ages, and after all this time she is still rocking it big time. I adore her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment