Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Storage!


Hello everyone! The other day I saw Kae's post on her new storage solution, and I knew I had to have it! Thank you Kae! So above is a picture of my old storage, I set up my nail storage station on top of the bookcase that also serves as my nightstand. Clearly I was quickly running out of room for more nail polish. So I went down to Michael's and got myself one of these:


Kiwi is such an attention hog! Anyways, here is my "Melmer" as Kae refered to it (the Michael's version of the ever popular with nail polish collectors Ikea Helmer). It is not decorated yet but I will get to that later. I built it at my boyfriend's house since I don't have any tools lol. Isn't it cute, and I have so much more room now that I can keep all of my nail stuff in it!

Bottom Drawer: Holds all of my OPI and China Glaze polishes

Middle Drawer: Holds all other polishes

Top Drawer: Holds all treatments, tools, and not polish stuff

I hope that this helps some of you with your polish storage solutions! I know that I freaking love this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment