Friday, October 29, 2010

Kate in Proenza Schouler S/S '11

At the 27th Annual Night of Stars on Thursday, Kate Bosworth turned up in this orange and pink dress fresh from Proenza Schouler's spring/summer 2011 collection. I adore how she has teamed it together with black heels and a black clutch as it brings out the black collar on the dress. A hint of black also brings out the acid colours of the dress. I am loving that more and more celebrities are wearing fun, bright colours.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I do love Proenza Schouler's S/S 2011 collection because exactly because of the bright colours, and also because of the materials used for the different pieces. Still, I must admit that the dress that Kate wore last night wasn't one of those that instantly caught my attention after seeing photos from the runway show. Seeing it on Kate has definitely made me notice it. Now I am craving it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: tfs & Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment