Friday, December 28, 2007

Confession Time...


More than a month has passed since my last post. Again. I promise I will try to be a better blogger. Again. I will probably break my promise. Again. And I am probably talking to myself now since all of you, my dear, sweet readers, have probably found nicer, prettier, often updated blogs with owners who give them the time and attention that they deserve. I hope you haven't abandoned me, sweethearts!
The reason why I haven't been writing is because I have been way too busy running around in my black tutu dress, with bare feet and wild flower child hair. I have only been living on love and air, and when the need for water has arised I have been lurking in gardens and borrowed people's water hoses.
But now I am back from wildlife and will at least post a few more posts (hopefully a lot more!), before I abandon you.
Again...but only for a short time...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment