Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mary-Kate Lennon, I presume?

Excuse me, but have we seen this person before? The layers upon layers, wild hair and shabby-chicness gives a feeling that there might be something about this girl that is kind of familiar. Hmmm...nope nothing comes to mind..ah well...that's that then...


WAIT!!! IT'S MARY-KATE!!!! How could we have guessed behind those peculiar shades, only ever worn by John Lennon (and a guy at my school)? What's happened to the Ray Ban's, the Chanel's, the Tom Ford's?? Well, actually it kind of makes a nice change.

Maybe this will become the new It thing? Celebrities morphing into their favourite old famous icons? Suddenly all of Hollywood (and the whole world outside Hollywood) will be walking around as people from the past. Fun, but scary thought.

So, if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way trying to find my white floaty dress, my red lipstick and my blonde curly wig so that I can I can morph into Marilyn Monroe. Hey, it's the new It thing..haven't you heard??

If you were to morph into one famous icon, who would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment