Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Treat Your Nails

I never used to be all that into nail polish, but these last few months I have been buying different coloured nail polishes like a mad person. I just can't seem to get enough of it and I love painting my nails in every colour from light pink to black to bright red. Even though all the fashion magazines say that since it's fall and winter now, you should keep your nail polish in darker shades like plum, burgundy and black, I just can't help but rebelling against these fashion rules. So, at this very moment I am typing this with my nails covered in bubblegum pink. Hmmm, I wonder what colour I shall put on tomorrow..? Silver? Blue? Or maybe purple?

What's your relationship to nail polish? And what's your favourite colour to splash onto your nails?



Images: mtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment