Sunday, November 23, 2008

When In Doubt, Wear Red Like Sienna

I remember having read about celebrities who wear an outfit and then throw it away afterwards because they feel it's been "used" and they get tired of it. I don't know if this is just a myth or not, but I hope it is because who in their right minds throws away clothes after only wearing them once?! Sienna Miller is definitely not one of these celebrities at least. Earlier in November, she was seen in an old, beloved piece of hers: this red, embroidered coat. It is one of my favourite things in her wardrobe (I haven't actually seen her whole wardrobe though!), and I love all of the different ways she wears it. One look is never the same as the other even though it easily could with such an outstanding piece as this jacket. I can't wait to see how she wears it next time. I'd really like to see it teamed up with a skirt or a dress!

How would you wear it? And which look on Sienna do you like best?



I just read that Sienna and Savannah are expanding their line, Twenty8Twelve, to bags and accessories like belts and gloves. They say that they are inspired by the film "This is England" and the bags and accessories will have the 80s punk look. I can't wait to see how it will turn out. How exciting!

Images: tfs

No comments:

Post a Comment