Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Matthew Williamson + H&M


"It is an incredible opportunity to be working with H&M, creating a 'Matthew Williamson for H&M' capsule collection. I love the fact that H&M has created a new phenomenon in fashion through the pioneering concept of collaborating with high-end designers to create one-off limited edition capsule collections. I am thrilled that my creations for H&M will be accessible to and hopefully enjoyed by so many people around the world" - Matthew Williamson

You have no idea how thrilled I was earlier today when I learnt that one of my favourite designers, Matthew Williamson, will be designing for H&M, and as I am writing this I can't help myself from constantly smiling. Ever since I saw Sienna Miller arm in arm with Matthew Williamson in this dress, I have been a devoted fan of his. I just can't seem to get enough of his glam-bohemian designs in bright and bold colours and large prints. And I love how he seems like he can be a girl's best friend. Forget diamonds when you can have Matthew Williamson!





The women's collection will be launched on April 23, and Williamson will also be designing a summer collection for men and women which will be in stores from mid-May. By looking at Williamson's S/S 09 collection, I think that we can definitely expect a vibrant, fun-loving and colourful summer from mr. Williamson and H&M!

Images: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment