Monday, June 30, 2008

June's Fashion Inspiration
CHARLIZE THERON

I have decided to start a new feature here on StyleSpot, where each month, I choose someone who's style has made a good impression during the month. This is just a fun way to celebrate some of the stylish people in the world!

As June's Fashion Inspiration, I have chosen Charlize Theron. In the past, I haven't found her to be very daring (though at times she has been seen in some excellent pieces), but in June she has really shone while promoting her new movie Hancock. Belonging to the elegant over 30 team, she has definitely had more fabulous hits than misses this month. In fact I don't think that I can recall any misses! Another reason to why I chose her, is that she reminds me so much of the Hollywood starlets like Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly and Greta Garbo, who's style was so chic and enchanting and who managed to dress their age, but still have that extra something-something. I hope I'll dress just like Charlize Theron when I am in my 30's (meaning I have to become rich and famous to afford her closet!)

This month, she has been seen in fierce shoes that many women drool over (well, I sure do!)...


...and she has been spotted many times at airports looking her usual stylish self...





...just see how fantastic she looks in a grey dress, simple black blazer and big sunglasses...



...it might have something to do with her oh-so-fabulous lean, long legs aswell...


In June, Charlize Theron has been wearing everything from white...



...to bold splashes of lucious colours like deep red and shiny orange...


..but still, it's her June LBD collection that has captured a lot of the attention around her style this month...





...Charlize is definitely a woman to take a lot of fashion inspiration from!
Images from: JustJared, the Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment