Thursday, June 19, 2008

resort 2009 featured by regina feoktistova

As the fashion junkie I am, I love going through all the different collections and just savouring it all in. Which collections do I love this spring or fall? Have my favourite designers impressed or messed it up? And which trends can I manage to pull off and give my own personal twist to? Looking through the collections is a sport in itself; you need a sharp eye, lots of patience and an un-dying love for fashion.

As I was going through the Resort Collections 2009, I discovered so many favourites. Some of them were Phillip Lim, Naeem Khan, Cynthia Rowley and Alexander Wang. When I looked more closely at the photos of the pieces that I loved the most by these designers' collections, I discovered something. Most of the creations were worn by the model, Regina Feoktistova. So I wondered: Have I chosen my favourites because she wore them? Or is it just a weird coincidence? She is extremely beautiful, and I love her angry pout. Her face is so strong, yet very soft and graceful. It would not surprise me if she affected my choices somewhere deep in my mind. I think I've found a new favourite model.

Which are your favourites from the Resort Collections 2009? And does the model wearing the clothes affect how you look at them and if you like it or not?

Cynthia Rowley Resort Collection 2009


3.1 Phillip Lim Resort Collection 2009







Naeem Khan Resort Collection 2009





Alexander Wang Resort Collection 2009





Images from: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment