Saturday, June 14, 2008

let's get this party started right/let's get drunk and freaky fly...





My birthday was back in May, but I am celebrating it today because it's just been so hectic lately. Me..excited? Oui oui! I am going to celebrate it with three very good friends of mine. You can see them pictured above. Anja Rubik, Chloë Sevigny and Clémence Poésy. As you can see I couldn't make it to this photo which was supposed to be a wonderful birthday photo of all of us. But typical me, I was too busy getting ready and hadn't even started on my make-up when the photoshoot started. You can see dear Clémence is giving me the eye: "Typical! Always late that girl!" But now, finally, after endless hours in front of the mirror, I can announce that I am ready to party. Need to run..they are waiting for me in the limousine!

Ahh I wish...but I am celebrating my birthday though. But without my three friends. They were just too busy to make it.

But this night is bound to be fantastic anyway! Hope you all have a fabulous and amazing Saturday night too!

xx
Image from: Nylon Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment