Saturday, February 26, 2011

Streetstyle Saturday

I know that I am in the company of many others when I say that one of my biggest sources for inspiration is streetstyle. Therefore, I have decided that every Saturday I will do a post dedicated to some of the most interesting and inspiring outfits that I discover during the week. I really do hope that this is something you, my dear readers, will like.

If there are some streetstyle sites or blogs you would like to recommend (maybe you run one yourself?), please do not hesitate to tell me about them. The more, the merrier!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment