Sunday, August 31, 2008

August's Style Inspiration
MICHELLE WILLIAMS

When it comes to this month's style inspiration, I have quite mixed feelings. Not because I doubt the gorgeous Michelle Williams' style (we all have to admit that she definitely knows how to get dressed in the morning!), but because I feel quite bad posting some of these photos. In general, I don't really like to post photos where celebrities are clearly being followed by the paparazzi, and where they seem very uncomfortable and distressed. After Heath Ledger's death, both Michelle and their daughter, Matilda, have been a feeding frenzy for the paparazzi and I must say that I feel quite sad about of this. They should be left alone, and not be harassed to this extent.


Still, I have always been told to find the positive in everything negative, and the only thing positive thing about Michelle being taken lots of pictures of is that all of us stylehunting people can be inspired by her many outfits. Her style isn't all new and original like for instance Mary-Kate Olsen (though Michelle does own a few shirts that I bet MK would love to get her hands on) or all out there like Dita Von Teese. Instead, Michelle is the "everyday it-girl"; someone who's style is easy to follow, yet still someone who oozes a certain charm and beauty which is not that easy to follow. I just really wanted to make her August's Style Inspiration because she did an outstanding job in the Boy by Band Of Outsiders lookbook earlier this month, and because I do think that she is one of the few celebrities who's absolutely true to her own personal style.


And I just have to say that I do believe that Matilda will grow up to be just as stylish as her mother is and her father was. I have never seen someone look gorgeous in crocs before I saw the photo (no.8) of Matilda wearing a pair. She is adorable!






















Images: JustJared, The Fashion Spot, Boy.Bandofoutsiders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment