Thursday, August 28, 2008

the lovely lou's advice

I just had to post these amazing photos of Lou Doillon from the magazine Anthem. I think she looks so stunning in all three of them. The funny thing with me is that I love pictures from photo shoots where people smoke, but in reality I dislike smoking. It's odd that I find it so glamorous one second, and then disgusting the next. Ah well, there are just some things you can't understand. So, instead of following Lou's example with smoking, I've written down two quotes by her below which we can follow instead. I think they say a lot about her and they are good to remember.





You have to know yourself before putting anything on. Don't try and be somebody else through clothes. Every single woman on this planet is beautiful in one way or another. But she will lose that beauty as soon as she tries to be someone else. Don't deny who you are. Find your origins... Find out who you are, and you will always be beautiful.


I guess I always wanted to move more than be sexy. I always wanted to look like a little animal that you wanted to take home more than the super beautiful girl who’s not moving. It’s not about impressing people, it’s about moving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment