Friday, August 22, 2008

me likey these bracelets...a lot!



Aren't these bracelets just gorgeous?! These are from Bar O'd Mar's own jewelryline which is called Bados. I could just look at this picture for hours and hours, and savour in all the beautiful colours and each design of every bracelet. Oh, how I wish that these bracelets were in my possession, and if I'm very lucky they actually might just end up mine. On Modefeber's page you can enter a competition where it's possible to win a package filled with amazing bracelets from this line.


The reason why I should win these bracelets is because before I used to be a necklace girl, but now I'm a bracelet girl, which means that I much prefer wearing bracelets with an outfit. The downturn of being the kind of bracelet girl that I am, is that I don't have that many bracelets that I really love wearing. But that would definitely change ver quickly if I'll win these lovely Bados bracelets from Bar O'd Mar. I'd probably never ever take them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment